Cleaning and maintenance of kitchen faucets
The following briefly describes how to clean and maintain the kitchen faucets.
How to clean kitchen faucets:
1. Use boiled water on the electroplating surface, then add detergent for scrubbing, or use some strong degreasing and decontamination washing products for cleaning.
2. When there is scale, rust, etc. on the kitchen faucets, use a damp cloth or sponge dipped in a little special detergent to wipe it, and then dry it with a clean cloth, or rinse directly with water.
3. Wipe with a soft toothbrush or scouring pad dipped in some toothpaste
Note for cleaning kitchen faucets:
1. Do not use steel balls or other hard objects to wipe the surface of the kitchen faucets, because the steel balls are very hard and it is easier to scratch the surface of the kitchen faucets.
2. It is better to use neutral detergents for cleaning, while detergents with strong acid and alkali are not suitable for cleaning kitchen faucets.
3. After the kitchen faucets are cleaned, use a dry and lint-free towel to wipe off the remaining moisture on the surface to avoid limescale.
Maintenance method of kitchen faucets:
1. You don't need to use too much force when switching the kitchen faucets, just turn it slightly. Even the traditional kitchen faucets do not use a lot of force to tighten, it is important not to use the handle as a handrail to support or use.
2. The metal hose of the shower head of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretched state, and should not be coiled on the faucet when not in use. In addition, whether it is in use or not, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body to avoid breaking or damaging the hose.
3. When the water pressure is not lower than 0.02mpa (ie 0.2kgf/cm2), after using for a period of time, if you find that the water output is not only decreasing, but also the water heater is turned off, you only need to go to the water outlet of the faucet Twist the screen cover lightly to remove its magazines, and it will be restored as before.
4. In the case of installing kitchen faucets, please have experienced and qualified professionals to install it. During installation, try not to bump the kitchen faucets with hard objects, and do not leave cement, glue and other impurities on the surface to avoid damage to the gloss of the surface coating. The most important thing is to pay attention to clear the debris in the pipeline, and then install the kitchen faucets.