Precautions for the installation of ceramic bathroom sink
In order to ensure the service life of the ceramic bathroom sink and the aesthetics after installation, the following matters need to be paid attention to during the installation process:
Installation precautions for ceramic bathroom sink:
1. The wash basin should be flat and free from damage, and the drain plug should have an overflow hole with a diameter of not less than 8 mm.
2. When connecting the drain plug to the wash basin, the overflow hole of the drain plug should be aligned with the overflow hole of the wash basin as much as possible to ensure that the overflow part is unblocked. After installation, the upper end of the drain plug should be lower than the bottom of the basin.
3. The bracket fixing bolts can be galvanized open-leg bolts or galvanized metal expansion bolts no less than 6 mm. If the wall is made of porous bricks, expansion bolts are strictly prohibited.
4. The connection between the wash basin and the drain pipe should be firm and compact and easy to disassemble, and the connection should not be open.
5. Silicone paste should be used for caulking the part where the wash basin is in contact with the wall. If the wash basin drain trap and faucet are chrome-plated products, the plating of these parts must not be damaged when installing these parts.
6. The under-counter basin has high requirements for the installation process. First, the mounting bracket should be customized according to the size of the under-counter basin, and then the under-counter basin is installed in a predetermined position. After fixing the bracket, cover the table with the hole under the counter. The basin is fixed to the wall. (Usually, an angle iron is used to support the countertop and then fix it to the wall.)
1. Leave enough distance between the two basins, otherwise they will affect each other when used. Due to the staggered under-counter supports of the under-counter basin, it is complicated to disassemble and assemble. It is difficult to guarantee the installation quality during installation if the length of the bench is small.
2. After the installation of the undercounter basin, the overall appearance is relatively tidy and easy to take care of. It should be noted that the joint between the basin and the countertop is a place where dirt and dirt are easily hidden to prevent mildew.
What is the installation height of the wash basin?
The wash basin should not be installed too high, and you will feel sore after using it for a long time. If it is installed too low, long-term bending will not be good for the spine, especially in families with elderly or children.
Therefore, when installing the wash basin, the wash basin should be about 80cm above the ground, which is generally a suitable height. If there are special circumstances at home, it can also be decided according to the specific situation. For example, if family members are generally elevated, the height of the washbasin can be adjusted appropriately.
If you really don’t know how to install the washbasin, I suggest you find a professional master to complete the installation work to ensure that the washbasin can be installed properly. Professional masters know that there are corresponding steps for installing the wash basin, so as long as they are entrusted to them, there is no need to worry about installation.